Wednesday, October 28, 2009

today D:

Well today, i woke up
totally saw an annoying bitch
and made my day super duperly horrible
then when i got ready i told her to go
and then we went by car even though we can go by bus
which is like one minute away
oh geeez she got me annoyed
and i told her shuddup
then she is like "OMG"
then like swung her hand at me and slapped me
yeah and believe it or not i kinda
werent in the mood for her shit so i was about to choke her
i know i know..
i sound like a psycho
but just dont get me on my bad side and everything would be alright
serious i am like not in the mood for shit atm
and she just had to push it
and now i am angry and annoyed at her
like omg i just wanna hit her again and again
well yeah thats the morning

In the afternooon...

i was like annoyed all day and got angry at everyone
but like i love playing 13 hahahaha
the one thing that could make me happy for a little while
well me and my friends
were playing 13 in the breaks which was pretty awesome
everyone was swearing and laughing and having fun
[=
i had only 3 subjects today haha it was not bad
of a day lol
could have been better but cant complain

woah this is starting to become like a long blog
so i'm gonna stop it here haha
hope this doesnt change how you think of me haha
well cya and take care
farewell
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment